How to facilitate a successful return to work after cancer during COVID 19 – 24th Sept
We’ve designed this interactive open workshop to equip line managers and HR professionals to successfully support employees coping with cancer and the impact of Covid 19.
You will learn more about:
- The physical and emotional impact of cancer treatment and COVID 19 on the return to work
- How to communicate well at the 4 main stages of the cancer journey
- The Equality Act, reasonable adjustments and current COVID 19 guidelines
- How to create a flexible return to work plan
- How to adapt and tailor sickness and absence policies for cancer
- And lots more – brought to life with case studies and examples.
Date: Thursday 24th September, 10:00 – 12:30
Cost: £ 225 (+ VAT) per person
£ 175 (+ VAT) for Charities/Social Enterprises
To register, please email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions can be found here