How to facilitate a successful return to work after cancer during COVID 19 – 4th March 2021
One in two of us will be diagnosed with cancer in our lifetime so it’s highly likely that an employee in your organisation will be affected.
We’ve designed this interactive workshop to equip line managers, HR and health professionals to successfully support employees through their cancer journey and beyond.
You will learn more about:
- The physical and emotional impact of cancer treatment and COVID 19 on the return to work
- How to communicate well at the 4 main stages of the cancer journey
- The Equality Act, reasonable adjustments and current COVID 19 guidelines
- How to create a flexible return to work plan
- How to adapt and tailor sickness and absence policies for cancer
- And lots more – brought to life with case studies and examples.
- And more…
Date: Thursday 4th March 2021, 10:00 – 12:30
Cost: £ 225 per person
£ 175 for Charities/Social Enterprises
Including 30 minutes individual follow-up